Why Adopt from the Dominican Republic?
1. Our DR program is quickly growing, we should be seeing waiting children very soon.
2. The children born in the DR have very unique features, as their ancestors range from white European (Spain and France), to African and Amerindian.
3. The DR encourages lengthy bonding time for families and their children to ensure they will be a good fit.
4. For travel purposes the distance between the States and the DR makes travel easier and less expensive.
5. The country is beautiful, laid back, and full of children waiting to find their forever families.
About Post Author
Children of All Nations (CAN), operated by Great Wall China Adoption, is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization based in Austin, Texas. Since 1996, Children of All Nations has assisted may international countries in placing more than 9,000 children with forever families. Between the headquarters located in Austin, Texas and our sister offices all over the world,