These Regular Track programs provide families with the opportunity to adopt a younger child with no medical needs. Each of these programs has a limited number of spots available for 2016, so we would like to encourage any families that are interested in applying to reach out to our International Adoption Specialists today at firstname.lastname@example.org – don’t delay your journey towards a bigger family!
For more information about our Haiti Regular Track Adoption Program, visit:
For more information about our Philippines Regular Track Adoption Program, visit:
- Children of All Nations – Philippines Adoption
- 5 Things You Should Know About Philippines Regular Track Adoption!
Children of All Nations recently received seven new files for Bulgarian Waiting Children!
These amazing kiddos, some of which are in sibling sets, range in age from 4 to 13 years old. If your family is interested in learning how you can be matched, contact our CAN Matching Specialists, or join our private Facebook group to have updates sent directly to your news feed.
- Jackson is an adorable 4 year old boy who had a couple of seizures when he was younger, but is now taking medication and is doing extremely well!
- Cooper is an 8 year old boy who has a slightly shortened lower left limb, but doesn’t let that stop him from walking and running around with his friends!
- Kennedy, 8, and her older brother Evan, 9, both have mild delays, and can’t wait to find their Forever Family!
- Gage is a 7 year old boy who loves to play with technology!
- Penelope and Delilah are 13 and 11 year old sisters who have been working hard to learn English so that they can communicate the family that adopts them!
To see the full list of kiddos that CAN is currently advocating for, visit our Waiting Child Photo Listing today!Read More
We are so excited to announce that one of our Bulgarian Waiting Children has been matched with his Forever Family! A huge CONGRATULATIONS goes out to him and his new family from all of us at Children of All Nations!
If you would like to learn more about our Bulgaria Waiting Child Program to see how you can get matched today, contact email@example.com, visit our CAN Photo Listing, or join our Bulgaria Waiting Child Facebook Group to have updates sent directly to your news feed!Read More
Children of All Nations is incredibly excited to welcome home an amazing family from one of our African Adoption Programs! They have just returned home with the TWO newest members of their family, and we wish them all the best as they begin the next leg of their journey together.
It is so wonderful to see movement in some of our smaller adoption programs, if your family is interested in learning how you can begin your adoption journey, contact CAN’s Matching Specialists today!Read More