If this sounds like you, Student Ambassador Exchange is hiring Local Coordinators in the US! LCs have an exciting role in placing exchange students with host families and supporting them during the school year. LCs are compensated for the number of students they place and monitor (earning up to $1,400 per student placed, plus bonuses).
What you’ll do:
- recruit/screen host families and match them with exchange students
- provide orientation sessions to students and host families
- serve as a liaison between students, host families, and schools
- solve problems and help students adjust to life in the United States
What we’re looking for:
- outgoing and well-connected in your area
- open-minded and interested in other cultures
- enjoy meeting new people and building relationships
- adept with social media
- can provide your own transportation
If this sounds like an opportunity you are interested, fill out our Local Coordinator Application today! Our Program Coordinator will get in touch with you about your application.