1. Adopting siblings is not double the cost. There are several areas that fees will be double but many that won’t. If you are considering adopting more than one child, it is still a financially reasonable adoption option to consider.
2. You are helping multiple children find a new beginning.
3. The children will feel less alone in the process and can lean on each other for support.
4. Children are able to maintain their “roles” in birth order, which is a benefit in their identity formation.
5. It allows children to see a familiar face and hear their own language, so there is less difficulty for them in the transition process.
6. You give and receive twice, three times, or greater love than when you adopt just one child. More love to go around is always better!
About Post Author
Children of All Nations (CAN), operated by Great Wall China Adoption, is a 501(c)3 non-profit organization based in Austin, Texas. Since 1996, Children of All Nations has assisted may international countries in placing more than 9,000 children with forever families. Between the headquarters located in Austin, Texas and our sister offices all over the world,