Children of All Nations recently received seven new files for Bulgarian Waiting Children!
These amazing kiddos, some of which are in sibling sets, range in age from 4 to 13 years old. If your family is interested in learning how you can be matched, contact our CAN Matching Specialists, or join our private Facebook group to have updates sent directly to your news feed.
- Jackson is an adorable 4 year old boy who had a couple of seizures when he was younger, but is now taking medication and is doing extremely well!
- Cooper is an 8 year old boy who has a slightly shortened lower left limb, but doesn’t let that stop him from walking and running around with his friends!
- Kennedy, 8, and her older brother Evan, 9, both have mild delays, and can’t wait to find their Forever Family!
- Gage is a 7 year old boy who loves to play with technology!
- Penelope and Delilah are 13 and 11 year old sisters who have been working hard to learn English so that they can communicate the family that adopts them!
To see the full list of kiddos that CAN is currently advocating for, visit our Waiting Child Photo Listing today!Read More