The doctors with our Medical Referral Program are experts in the field of adoption medicine who have screened thousands of international medical reports. They are among the leading medical and mental health professionals in the adoption field. Many of them have adopted children themselves. Great Wall China Adoption and Children of All Nations is able to offer you an exclusive price that is lower than what you will find if you go directly through a clinic. We are thrilled to be able to offer this service.
When you review a child’s file, you are often under a deadline. With the Medical Referral Program, we’ve done the work for you; we’ve selected physicians so you do not have to waste precious time finding a medical or mental health expert. The Medical Referral Program is designed to give you peace of mind.
Please Note: These rates are for the review of single files. If you are considering a sibling group, please contact us directly for rates. Prices below represent 10%-30% savings as compared with other providers.
Prestige Level $375.00 (Recommended for all CAN file reviews)- Order this service.
- Referrals for the medical review of up to two children’s files (not a sibling group) during an adoption process.
- Time frame: Initial consultation is typically within 48 hours.
- Services provided by the Prestige physician include:
- Response in a manner sensitive to deadlines;
- Initial pre-adoption consultation;
- Weekend access to doctor for medical review;
- Plot measurements and blood work analysis;
- Provide full summary report including growth development and lab work;
- Discuss academic issues of the special need;
- Provide recommendation of specialists, as needed;
- Review of updates, as needed;
- Review x-rays and specialist reports;
- Prescription call-in for adopted child, as needed;
- Answering specific adoption-related questions after child’s arrival back in the U.S;
- Post-adoption consultations with treating physicians and family doctors as needed;
- 24/7 access to doctor while family is traveling.
If you have questions about medical file review contact Mallory at 512-323-9595 ext. 3033 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.