1. Adopting siblings is not double the cost. There are several areas that fees will be double but many that won’t. If you are considering adopting more than one child, it is still a financially reasonable adoption option to consider.
3. The children will feel less alone in the process and can lean on each other for support.
4. Children are able to maintain their “roles” in birth order, which is a benefit in their identity formation.
5. It allows children to see a familiar face and hear their own language, so there is less difficulty for them in the transition process.
6. You give and receive twice, three times, or greater love than when you adopt just one child. More love to go around is always better!