This summer, so many amazing families stepped forward to welcome children from Latvia and China into their homes through our Orphan Hosting programs. While some of these families did so with the intention of giving the children an incredible experience or advocating on their behalf, many of our host families have been working diligently to get through the adoption process to welcome their host child into their family forever.
One such family that participated in our Latvia hosting program is taking an very exciting step in their journey this week, as they’re packing their bags to travel to Latvia! This is their second Latvian adoption process through Children of All Nations, and we are so happy that we’ve been able to follow them through each step along the way!
We hope that they have a safe and wonderful trip, and we can’t wait to see all of the photos when they return!
Children of All Nations’ Latvia adoption program specializes in placing healthy older children, sibling groups, and children of all ages with special needs. If you’re interested in learning if this program is right for your family, contact our CAN matching specialists today!
We are currently matching children and sibling groups for our Latvia winter hosting program! If your family is interested in opening your hearts and your home this holiday season, visit our Orphan Hosting photo listing or contact our hosting coordinators at email@example.com!Read More
This week we were fortunate to have someone very near and dear to our hearts here in Texas, Pierre. Pierre runs a creche we are partnered with in Haiti and he will be here for the next week preaching in various churches and raising awareness about the needs in his country.
It was great being able to catch up with Pierre and get an update on how all the kiddos are doing! Our Haiti adoption specialist, Hilary, was also able to speak with Christy, who is a board member at For His Glory, an organization that helps raise funds for Pierre’s creche. We discussed a lot of ideas and made plans moving forward that will hopefully continue to raise awareness and place more orphaned children in Haiti.
We would like to thank Pierre and Christy for taking the time to visit Children of All Nations. Partnerships like this play a huge role in helping Waiting Children find loving Forever Families.
Each year we have limited number of spots available in our Haiti adoption program. If your family is interested in learning more about the children in the special needs program, contact Hilary at firstname.lastname@example.org today to learn how you can begin your adoption journey!Read More
We would like to congratulate one of the wonderful families that participated in our Philippines Orphan Hosting program, as they recently completed their trip to welcome their host kiddo into their family forever! We are so happy that you have been reunited, and we can’t wait to see the amazing journeys you embark upon as a family!
We are currently matching families for our 2016-17 Philippines Holiday Hosting program! If you’re interested in learning how you can become a host family, contact email@example.com or visit our Orphan Hosting photo listing!
Our Philippines Orphan Hosting program provides families with the opportunity to welcome a child or sibling group from the Philippines into their home over the holidays. The children and sibling groups in this program are generally between the ages of 8 and 15, and all are in need of loving Forever Families.
This program is currently only available to families living in Texas, Florida, Georgia, New Jersey and New York. If your family is living in one of these states and you are interested in learning how you can host this winter, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or visit our Orphan Hosting photo listing to request a child’s file. Host family matching for this program will be ending soon, so we encourage any interested families to contact us ASAP! Will you give the gift of family this holiday season?
**Due to privacy policies in place by the Philippines, the image in this post is a stock photo.**Read More
If you are looking to grow your family through international adoption, our Bulgaria adoption program could be a great fit! As this program continues to grow, we are seeing more and more children’s files coming in each month giving us the opportunity to help place children with loving Forever Families. Below are five reasons your family may want to consider beginning your Bulgaria adoption journey!
For more information, contact our CAN matching specialists today!
1. Traditional and Waiting Child Programs – Bulgaria has both a Traditional Adoption program, and a Waiting Child track! Families that are waiting for a referral in the traditional adoption program are able to look at the Waiting Children that our agency is advocating for, giving them the option of switching to the Waiting Child program if that is where they find their child.
2. Get Matched Quickly – In our Waiting Child program, you get to play a role in the matching process, meaning you can submit your request to be matched as soon as you find your child!
3. Siblings – Your family can be matched with a sibling group of 2 or more! While this is more common in the Waiting Child program, it is a possibility in the traditional program as well depending on the age range that you’re open to. Recently we’ve seen several sets of older twins in our Waiting Child program!
4. Healthy Older Children – Our Waiting Child program has children of all ages with varying degrees of needs. However, occasionally the only reason that a child is considered a “Waiting Child” is because they are older.
5. Younger Children – While younger healthy children are available through the traditional program, there are younger Waiting Children with special needs ranging anywhere from very minor to more moderate or severe. For families that are comfortable with needs, this is a great alternative which offers a shorter wait time.
If your family is interested in learning more about either our Bulgaria Traditional Adoption program or our Waiting Child program, please contact our CAN Matching Specialist, visit our Photo Listing, or join our Facebook group today!
- Learn more about adopting from Bulgaria
- Visit the Waiting Child photo listing
- Contact a CAN matching specialist
- Join our private Bulgaria Waiting Child Facebook group